Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Gonna Be on the TV Again!

While attending the American Cheese Society Conference in Austin Texas, I was contacted by one of our local television stations to appear on a show I've been on three times previously.

I must say, I love appearing on this show because it's always six and a half minutes of good, clean cheese-related fun. And those six-plus minutes go by so fast you really don't have time to get nervous.

So, here I sit on a Wednesday morning not going frantically about my morning but, enjoying some good strong coffee that I brewed and have sorely missed for the last ten-plus days I've been out of town. Rarely do I get coffee as good as mine. Now let's take a look in the fridge to see if we have any aged Gruyere types or, a potent cheddar that would go so well with an equally potent cup of coffee!
(We only brought home about 35 lbs. of cheese in 31 different types!)
(Oh, and some butters too!)

So, if you're local to the Twin Cities you'll find me on "Twin Cities Live" today at 3:00 pm.

(If you're not local, then keep an eye out for the segment to be "streamed in perpetuity" on You Tube in the very near future!)

One more thing, I've been working on "Best Lists" for a website called BestCovery.com (Discover the Best of Everything, is their tagline) and have had one published concerning finding a good Brie variety.
Look for more of my Lists coming soon!

CG


No comments:

Post a Comment